Forum » Label Services Forum

People can't find me on the site

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 avr. 2012, 17h45m

People can't find me on the site

Hi

I am really excited about having my music on here! I was telling a friend about it and he said he couldn't find my Artist page on the site. I tried it myself by doing a "music search" also, and I couldn't find me either, unless I entered the actual link on my browser..........

How do I do this?

Thanks!!

Mystic Decongestant (my artist name)

• Skiye a dit :...
    • Event Moderator
    • 20 avr. 2012, 18h05m
    http://www.last.fm/help/faq?category=97#461

you have to meet certain minimum requirements before your music will appear in searches.

also...
    ...An artist must have at least 5 listeners or have streamable tracks...
    i think that *or* should be an *and* - not 100% sure of that though. took my artist page at least a few months to start showing up in searches.

• Ziomek2000 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 20 avr. 2012, 18h38m
    datbot: Making sure your artist is being scrobbled. Ask your fans to download the Last.fm software and listen to your artist’s music, and make sure you do the same.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.