Forum » Label Services Forum

Track availability on radio station

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 avr. 2012, 11h00m

Track availability on radio station

I have uploaded an entire album for Cobalto . However, when I play this artist's radio station, it does not play one song of theirs. Why is this?

How long does it take for a song to begin appearing in the streaming radio stations?
    However i pay for a promotion but i wish when promotion finished my song still playing

• Hi,

We're currently looking into this for you, and I'll keep you updated on the issue.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Utilisateur
    • 19 avr. 2012, 16h19m
    ok i´m waiting

• Utilisateur
    • 20 avr. 2012, 21h37m
    And??? What happens?

• Just that you know you are not alone. I have the same problem - even if it might be worse with you as you started a promotion. But they quoted they work on that problem.

• Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2012, 18h10m
    theneonfever: What is the problem with my account and the radio? you haven't answered yet. Please answer me because because my tracks aren´t playing in the radio and i´m paying a campaign. Thank you

• Hi,

The ticket for this issue is still open with our developers - unfortunately there are a couple of bugs with the Music Manager at the moment which are taking up a lot of resources. I have updated the ticket today, so this is still being looked into.

CobaltoMza: the track you set your campaign up for has since been deleted, apparently since yesterday. Did you edit your release?

Thanks,
    Helen

• Utilisateur
    • 8 mai 2012, 15h47m

same problem

Hey,

I have first uploaded a song (http://www.lastfm.de/music/NeoTox/_/Stopp+Thor+Steinar) and than a complete
    album (http://www.lastfm.de/music/NeoTox/+albums) for NeoTox. The first song
    was playable at the radio station, but I have it deleted because the tag wasn't
    right. And now when I play the neotox radio station, it does not play one song
    of theirs.
    I please you for a fast answers. Thanks a lot.

(change band name - label service forum / I manage Neotox (http://www.lastfm.de/music/NeoTox), could you please change the name from NeoTox into Neotox)
    http://www.lastfm.de/forum/6666/_/538896/45

• Hi,

Both these examples have been added to the open ticket, so hopefully we'll have a solution for you soon.

Thanks,
    Helen

• robert ryans bluesheetmusic

i have not receieve my royalty statement for 2010 or 2011 or 2012 my user bluesheetmusic at last fm all royalty to robert ryans

robert ryans
    • jochenott a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 mai 2012, 12h04m

same problem

hey i have the same problem like "CobaltoMza".
    i also pay a powerplay , but the radio does not play my songs.
    could anybody help me, please?
    jochenotto

• Hi all,

The ticket's still open on this - it's being looked into, and I'll be keeping you updated when we find a fix.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Three guys, one idea, by no means a typical band: when electro meets crunching guitar riffs and breakbeats and synth sounds meet catchy vocals, when ice-breaking, apocalyptic pressure and eerily beautiful darkness pervade and descend to enclose everything, dynamic syndicate are likely to be the cause.
    • evilrix a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 28 mai 2012, 8h43m

Engineering resource now allocated.

All,

Just to let you know I am now looking into this problem and as soon as I've figured out what's going on I will post back here with an update. I know it's frustrating and I'm really sorry this has taken some time to get allocated some engineering resource but I'm going to have to ask you to be just a little more patient whilst I investigate this.

The processes behind resolving tracks that are and are not playable for a particular stations is, unfortunately, necessarily complex so I can't promise an immediate fix; however, this is now my No.1 priority so I can promise you I will continue to work on this until such time that I have identified and resolved the problem.

Note that the ticket ID for this is MIR-2743

Thank you for your on-going patience.

• Alumni
    • 28 mai 2012, 11h13m
    All,

I think I've tracked down the cause of this issue and I've applied a fix. Please post back here if you believe there is still an issue.

Thanks.

• Utilisateur
    • 1 juin 2012, 16h22m
    now it works, thanx

• Alumni
    • 7 juin 2012, 11h39m
    Good stuff, thanks for letting me know.

• Utilisateur
    • 21 juin 2012, 18h09m
    now is working thanks!!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.