Forum » General Discussion

At the moment ...

 
    • unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 avr. 2012, 0h11m
    Freezing in this air conditioning. It's way too cold and shit.

    • SaoCartel a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 avr. 2012, 4h08m
    unbirthday said:
    Freezing in this air conditioning. It's way too cold and shit.

    I wish I had some of your air.

  • Watching the Flyers vs Devils game.

    • G_alan8 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 avr. 2012, 1h18m
    I have been studying for a test. It is for a class called Analysis II in which we solve engineering problems with MATLAB.

    • unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 avr. 2012, 13h56m
    I am wishing today goes by fast, so I can go to sleep ><

  • listening to Tracy Chapman and contemplating...

  • I really, really, really should be starting my essay but I just can't get my brain to work.

    Leave my a's alone.
    • samanthur a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 4h47m
    erased certain artists from my life

    like lady gaga

  • i am accepting those erased artists into my life

    • amlee5605 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 6h06m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    shoot....shoot.....shoot..shoot.shoot.shoot POW!
    Modifié par Lastfmsupport le 16 mai 2012, 23h31m
    • samanthur a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 6h39m
    feeling insanely tired

    i wanna play tetris arena but it's not connecting with this CRAP INTERNET

    • amlee5605 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 6h58m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    shoot....shoot.....shoot..shoot.shoot.shoot POW!
    Modifié par Lastfmsupport le 16 mai 2012, 23h31m
    • samanthur a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 6h59m
    amlee5605 said:
    samanthur said:
    feeling insanely tired

    i wanna play tetris arena but it's not connecting with this CRAP INTERNET


    Hey everyone check out this pic of ^^^^^^s tits http://i.imgur.com/ARdW3.jpg
    i told you not to show anyone

    gonna skin you alive

  • amlee5605 said:
    samanthur said:
    feeling insanely tired

    i wanna play tetris arena but it's not connecting with this CRAP INTERNET


    Hey everyone check out this pic of ^^^^^^s tits http://i.imgur.com/ARdW3.jpg

    PHWOOOAR.

    • mikekatip a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 8h14m
    leighdobson said:
    amlee5605 said:
    samanthur said:
    feeling insanely tired

    i wanna play tetris arena but it's not connecting with this CRAP INTERNET


    Hey everyone check out this pic of ^^^^^^s tits http://i.imgur.com/ARdW3.jpg

    PHWOOOAR.


    and other made up words I can't think of at the moment because I just noticed it is 4 in the morning. how did that happen?

    • amlee5605 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 8h18m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    shoot....shoot.....shoot..shoot.shoot.shoot POW!
    Modifié par Lastfmsupport le 16 mai 2012, 23h31m
  • mikekatip said:
    leighdobson said:
    amlee5605 said:
    samanthur said:
    feeling insanely tired

    i wanna play tetris arena but it's not connecting with this CRAP INTERNET


    Hey everyone check out this pic of ^^^^^^s tits http://i.imgur.com/ARdW3.jpg

    PHWOOOAR.


    and other made up words I can't think of at the moment because I just noticed it is 4 in the morning. how did that happen?

    It's a legitimate word - http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/phwoar

    phwoar
    1. (UK, slang) Expresses sexual desire on seeing a person that one is attracted to.
    That Emma Watson, phwoar!

    • amlee5605 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 8h33m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    shoot....shoot.....shoot..shoot.shoot.shoot POW!
    Modifié par Lastfmsupport le 16 mai 2012, 23h31m
    • samanthur a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 8h39m
    i turned my music off and intended to go to sleep about 15 minutes ago

    yet i'm still here

    • amlee5605 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 8h41m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    shoot....shoot.....shoot..shoot.shoot.shoot POW!
    Modifié par Lastfmsupport le 16 mai 2012, 23h31m
    • samanthur a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 8h59m
    okay, pimp

    • amlee5605 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 mai 2012, 9h12m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    shoot....shoot.....shoot..shoot.shoot.shoot POW!
    Modifié par Lastfmsupport le 16 mai 2012, 23h31m
  • Irritated with my mother exploding on me for no reason, so I'm listening to my iTunes on shuffle, headphones on, and trying to avoid talking to my boyfriend/good friends in fear I'll snap at them until I calm down |:

    "Beaten, bloody, broken, I leave you here."
    • mikekatip a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 mai 2012, 3h30m
    samanthur said:
    i turned my music off and intended to go to sleep about 15 minutes ago

    yet i'm still here


    you should sleep with the music on.

    • samanthur a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 mai 2012, 8h15m
    mikekatip said:
    samanthur said:
    i turned my music off and intended to go to sleep about 15 minutes ago

    yet i'm still here


    you should sleep with the music on.
    i would if i had some good quality earphones (i only have bulky headphones) or i was at home with my stereo


    OT: listening to music and finding some form of procrastination so i can avoid doing my assignments

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.