Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• XJ220RACER said:
    Not to get too off-topic but what would most people think of an American immigrating to Europe, more specifically England or Sweden? That is what I want to do, but are Americans welcome in Europe? I'm not fat and I don't drive a big SUV, by the way.

All I know is Sweden has the most liberal immigration policy in Europe (probably).

In Britain you probably won't get in if you don't have an EU passport, unless you can do something that there is a shortage of, we do have quite bad unemployment here. although maybe if you are student you might get in. You will obviously get abuse from the usual idiots but no special treatment.

• It's way too hot in my room -.-

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • DJ Problems

I hate it when there you are DJin and someone comes up to you and just starts being annoying. Seriously? Like just stop it, you're not a DJ yourself.

• when people are expecting me to do their job... FUCK OFF scumbag and do your damn job, that's why you get payed for !!

• Re: DJ Problems

sydney_djhire said:
    I hate it when there you are DJin and someone comes up to you and just starts being annoying. Seriously? Like just stop it, you're not a DJ yourself.

Haha, this is so freaking annoying.

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • Re: DJ Problems

sydney_djhire said:

We've all been there, man.

• Unappreciative people.

• Rhyme79 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2012, 16h46m
    When it's raining and people walk down the street with fucking huge golf umbrellas. It's called a GOLF umbrella for a reason people! It's not a HIGH STREET umbrella is it now?! Yay, way practical. Geesh, get some self-awareness already. How many people have you blinded today? Oh still in single figures, oh it's OK then.

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
    • c4t2007 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2012, 17h22m
    NightVermillion said:
    I can't listen to my music when my mom's home because she just sleeps all the afternoon.
    Try a headset. Logitech's good, and Sennheiser's better.

It pisses me off when things break for no good reason, easy improvements are ignored, and documentation's too long or outdated.

“Brazil’s cattle industry [...] is responsible for about 80 percent of all deforestation in the Amazon. In fact, the Brazilian cattle industry is the largest single source of deforestation anywhere in the world. And deforestation in turn causes one-fifth of all the greenhouse gas emissions in the world, more than all the world’s cars, trucks, trains, planes, and ships combined.” - Lindsey Allen
    Child labour: the tobacco industry's smoking gun
    Up to 90 percent of logging has ties to organized crime in some tropical countries.
    • holly75 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2012, 17h32m
    Being at work when it's nice out and by the time I get off work, it's going to be raining. Story of my life.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Dethcroc a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2012, 20h41m
    when people think Jethro toll is a member of the band jethro toll

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 mai 2012, 23h52m
    Getting locked in a bathroom at my school and then interrogated as to how and why I got in there. Also, just cops & security guards in general. Also hearing people praise cops.

• People who start fake LastFm profiles with no friends and less than 100 scrobbles - just to post shit and act like assholes in the forum posts! You all know who you are! And we are calling you out!

• NFXFSX a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 6h55m
    Coworkers

• Car broke down, had to walk home -.-

- Victor Hugo
  • when I'm not payed in time :|

• Being bored as fuck because the weather sucks and I have to stay inside -.-

- Victor Hugo
    • -mephobia- a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 12h09m

MEPHOBIA - The fear of becoming so awesome that the human
    race can't handle it and everybody dies.
  • -mephobia- said:
    Yeah, I hate silence too.

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”
  • Being ill, exams

• unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 13h46m
    Being broke D:

• when people give me bullshits and demotivate me... fuck with that !!

• Co-workers who lack the maturity to deal with adult situations.

• Kalanhikov a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 18h41m
    This thread, how am i supposed to look into the mirror again?

• holly75 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 18h59m
    When I post something on here that pertains to ME and MY LIFE and then some asshat thinks they know what I'm talking about. I'm sorry....don't remember asking for your opinion let alone caring what you think!

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.