Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

 


  • I don't even...

    • chrisjon89 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2012, 12h09m
    (saw that yesterday ^ awesome! I made it past the first chorus)

    ...that a guy called Metta World Peace would elbow someone in the head in a basketball game

    • unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2012, 12h17m
    ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    that I don't have donuts.
    So the fact you don't have donuts means you've been given donuts.

    So in effect, you've got donuts.

    Problem solved.

    I don't have donuts. ._,

  • mondays...



    • unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2012, 12h35m
    ^ agreed ._.

    • Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2012, 14h33m
    Being socially illiterate.

    Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

    • xShackled a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2012, 14h38m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 17 avr. 2014, 1h14m
    • Rhyme79 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2012, 15h00m
    Short-term memory loss.

    "Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
  • unbirthday said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    that I don't have donuts.
    So the fact you don't have donuts means you've been given donuts.

    So in effect, you've got donuts.

    Problem solved.

    I don't have donuts. ._,
    No, actually you do - "you've got donuts"

    Confused yet? ;-)

    “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

    "You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
  • ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    that I don't have donuts.
    So the fact you don't have donuts means you've been given donuts.

    So in effect, you've got donuts.

    Problem solved.

    I don't have donuts. ._,
    No, actually you do - "you've got donuts"

    Confused yet? ;-)

    I'm confused and it's not even directed at me.

    • Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2012, 23h11m
    leighdobson said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    that I don't have donuts.
    So the fact you don't have donuts means you've been given donuts.

    So in effect, you've got donuts.

    Problem solved.

    I don't have donuts. ._,
    No, actually you do - "you've got donuts"

    Confused yet? ;-)

    I'm confused and it's not even directed at me.


    He confuses us all.

    Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

    • SaoCartel a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2012, 23h13m
    leighdobson said:
    UGH

    I guess the bright side is they didn't use auto-tune.

  • Kennoth said:
    leighdobson said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    ProximityFuze said:
    unbirthday said:
    that I don't have donuts.
    So the fact you don't have donuts means you've been given donuts.

    So in effect, you've got donuts.

    Problem solved.

    I don't have donuts. ._,
    No, actually you do - "you've got donuts"

    Confused yet? ;-)

    I'm confused and it's not even directed at me.


    He confuses us all.
    *Sigh*

    To give someone nothing... For the hole in the middle of a doughnut meaning zero.

    I tried to chat her up but she gave me complete doughnuts.


    Keep up.

    “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

    "You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2012, 3h17m
    When I can't find Twins games on internet radio at tunein.com =( Also how they keep losing to AL East teams...

    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2012, 8h23m
    [whoops!]

    Posting in the wrong thread pisses me off.

    • unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2012, 12h24m
    ProximityFuze said:


    To give someone nothing... For the hole in the middle of a doughnut meaning zero.

    I tried to chat her up but she gave me complete doughnuts.


    Keep up.
    Ohhh I feel dumb. Haha, I think I have heard that before now that you mention it.

    Anyways, what pisses me off? People who hit their girlfriends. :/

    • Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2012, 13h16m
    This piece of shit weather. Spring my ass.

    Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

  • It was sunny earliar on, and now that I have to go outside it has started raining mentally =(

    • Keisarinna a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2012, 18h58m
    Having no interest in anything.

  • Outrageous exams...

    • FarqyofFib a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2012, 21h50m
    Me. I'm an embarrassment and a waste of space.

    'An old man stands naked in front of a mirror, eating soup. He is a fool.'
    - Jacques-'Jacques' Liverot
  • I had a uni assignment to complete by midnight. Spent all day doing it, absolute nightmare, don't even know if I did good or not. I really hate how I always leave things to the last minute.

    • FarqyofFib a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2012, 23h14m
    FarqyofFib said:
    Me. I'm an embarrassment and a waste of space.


    My ups and downs.

    'An old man stands naked in front of a mirror, eating soup. He is a fool.'
    - Jacques-'Jacques' Liverot
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 avr. 2012, 19h54m
    Two words come to mind about this news article: 'Fuck' and 'Off'

    http://www.mixmag.net/words/news/skrillex-to-star-in-remake-of-the-crow




    Trolling or no, it still inspires hatred...

    • Rhyme79 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 avr. 2012, 20h20m
    Not being able to park outside my house because some prick has parked right in the middle of a space that's big enough for two cars, thus rendering the space behind and in front of it too small for my car. >.<

    "Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.