Forum » General Discussion

Random Fact About you

• FarqyofFib said:
    I used to love the taste of cola, milk and egg mixed up.

What

the

fudge ...

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 mai 2012, 17h59m
    According to Urban Dictionary: Beautiful, Sexy, Hott, Amazing, Funny, Cute, Kind,Everything you could ever want in a girl, she is so calm but can be really crazy at times, she is perfect. Simply Perfect.

Okay.

• Okay, I'm late adding this, but here's what mine says (some of it):

a girl that everyone wants to be. Usually looks good in just about everything but she doesn't think so. Can act very mature but not afraid to dance in the street. A Lauren can be the life of the party but will still get along great with the parents. A beautiful girl who has many friends. Has very deep thoughts about life and not afraid to share them with you. Her beauty will astound you and her smile is captivating. The girl you will never forget
    "Dude, who is that?"
    "Its Lauren"
    "Man, she is amazing"

Oh yeah.

• Kennoth said:
    According to Urban Dictionary: Beautiful, Sexy, Hott, Amazing, Funny, Cute, Kind,Everything you could ever want in a girl, she is so calm but can be really crazy at times, she is perfect. Simply Perfect.

Okay.

Seems pretty accurate.

• Aaand I guess I'll join the party

Someone who sucks major ass, but is also the most amazing person in the world. this person is loved by many, probably too many. both girls and guys want her big cock. every person she walks by must drop dead because their eyes burn so much from seeing such a beautiful soul. also has an incredibly perverted mind, which gives many boys big fat boners. lastly she shoves penguin inside her vagina while thinking of her sexy lovers.

Wut.

• iii: Those with the name Jamie tend to be kind people who enjoy music. They're great with making friends and usually have dark hair. Some are very attractive. They can be quiet at times but, given the chance to party... they will... Some have dry senses of humor and can be confused easily... that's part of the humor... Jamies usually have a crooked smile. Many like to dance and just have a good time. Male Jamies are totally and utterly attractive and absolutely love to "unleash the hound" and just dance it out till the sun comes up... and, if you're a Jamie and reading this, you lucky dog... :D Female Jamies are fun to be around and can be slightly tone-deaf... but all's good because they make up for it in attitude.

hmmmmm

• Lololol, any more UD descriptions ? :D

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • philomathy a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 mai 2012, 22h31m
    I can speak and read German, English, Russian, French, some Swedish, some Italian, and some Spanish.

• XirtAMg0D a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 mai 2012, 22h32m
    I'm still alive

• I just laughed so hard that I was coughing for nine minutes after.

• Utilisateur
    • 15 mai 2012, 0h53m
    I have some physical job tomorrow on a bad weather. Digging and shit. How did I get talked into it?

• Kennoth said:
    I have some physical job tomorrow on a bad weather. Digging and shit. How did I get talked into it?

That's a really good question.

• that shit cray

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=alia

alia=
    by far, the most beautiful woman ever to exist

ahahahahhahahaha

random fact about me: i have to work in 4 hours and i have not slept

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
  • unbirthday said:
    that shit cray

I don't even know what that means !

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
  • my name is currently unique (at least in my country)... soon it won't be anymore because i will change it after i will get married :|

• Utilisateur
    • 15 mai 2012, 14h32m
    lololaurens said:
    Kennoth said:

It wasn't that bad I suppose. Instead of digging, we were taking out some motorcycle parts from a garage, carrying stuff and cleaning around some house and shit.

• oliskye a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 mai 2012, 17h08m
    is a synonym for the most amazing person you will ever meet in your life. Lee is sweet, caring, nice, funny, fun to be with, adorable, amazing, and flawless in every single way. Lee is the kind of guy that you just want to be around. Lee's smile is mind-blowing, and guaranteed to make your heart skip a beat. When Lee walks into your life, you will never, ever want him to leave. Lee is the kind of guy whose personality you will instantly fall in love with. Lee's amazing good looks are just a bonus. It is definitely good to have Lee as a friend, as he will stick by your side through everything. If you're lucky enough to have Lee as your boyfriend, you should love him and never let go. Like I do.

When Lee walked into my life, he changed everything.
    Trolololbahahah !

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• Kennoth said:
    lololaurens said:
    Kennoth said:

It wasn't that bad I suppose. Instead of digging, we were taking out some motorcycle parts from a garage, carrying stuff and cleaning around some house and shit.

Well that certainly does sound better than digging! It actually sounds a lot like the kind of stuff my parents try to get me to do every weekend.

• SaoCartel a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 mai 2012, 19h49m
    It is 89°F/32°C outside and inside my house it is 68°F/20°C. I wish it was colder.

• Kalanhikov a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 mai 2012, 19h59m
    I can't eat buffalo meat, through i like it.

• unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 mai 2012, 21h16m
    I did not go to work today!

LaLoqueHumaine said:
    unbirthday said:
    that shit cray

I don't even know what that means !

nobody knows what it means, but it's provocative

awskeetskeetskeetskeet
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 15 mai 2012, 23h18m
    I did not go to school today. Instead, I rode my moped 10 miles north to my psychiatrist's office, just to find out I was there on the wrong day.

• I hate grocery shopping alone :x

• Frozencheck said:
    Lololol, any more UD descriptions ? :D

One more, guess I'm late to the party..
    With out a doubt the most gorgeous girls in the universe. She will do anything for her friends. If you have her as a friend, keep her, because losing her would be the worst possible thing that could ever happen. She is the most amazing, fantastic, funny, and passionate girl ever. They are the best possible friend that you could ever ask for. Always willing to help you no matter what. If you are in need of anything, she is the one to call. No matter what. They tend to be very shy, just take time to talk to her and get to know her you are guaranteed to love this rare beauty. Her personality is like a diamond amongst rocks. Not only is she beautiful on the inside but also on the outside. She has stunning curves, beautiful big eyes, and shiny brown hair. She is the best girlfriend a guy could ever want. To date her is comparable to heaven on earth. She is always give, never take. She is not one to take advantage of you, although she is often taken for advantage. She is not the most outgoing person and guys tend to get bored of her after just a little while. They dont give her a chance. Worst mistake ever. She is a Goddess in human form. Absolutely perfect in every way. If you find her, latch on for dear life. She is a life-long friend. Never let her go. Love her till the end. She is guaranteed to always be full of surprises. Usually they are very passionate about animals and nature as well.

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 16 mai 2012, 9h47m
    i just threw up in my mouth a little

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.