Forum » General Discussion

Random Fact About you

 
  • xShackled said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    leighdobson said:
    xShackled said:
    I live here.. come rape me. http://i44.tinypic.com/5wz1tt.png

    It's only rape if you don't enjoy it. And you WILL enjoy it, o_O

    She won't

    does that count for both of you?

    I don't know about Leigh

  • yellowcarpet said:
    xShackled said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    leighdobson said:
    xShackled said:
    I live here.. come rape me. http://i44.tinypic.com/5wz1tt.png

    It's only rape if you don't enjoy it. And you WILL enjoy it, o_O

    She won't

    does that count for both of you?

    I don't know about Leigh

    My rape will be very enjoyable. I got da skillz.

    • xShackled a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 0h38m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 17 avr. 2014, 1h15m
  • xShackled said:
    leighdobson said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    xShackled said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    leighdobson said:
    xShackled said:
    I live here.. come rape me. http://i44.tinypic.com/5wz1tt.png

    It's only rape if you don't enjoy it. And you WILL enjoy it, o_O

    She won't

    does that count for both of you?

    I don't know about Leigh

    My rape will be very enjoyable. I got da skillz.

    this is a fascinating conversation

    I agree. I am finding it very enjoyable

  • yellowcarpet said:
    xShackled said:
    leighdobson said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    xShackled said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    leighdobson said:
    xShackled said:
    I live here.. come rape me. http://i44.tinypic.com/5wz1tt.png

    It's only rape if you don't enjoy it. And you WILL enjoy it, o_O

    She won't

    does that count for both of you?

    I don't know about Leigh

    My rape will be very enjoyable. I got da skillz.

    this is a fascinating conversation

    I agree. I am finding it very enjoyable

    That makes three of us. May as well arrange a threesome then.

    • xShackled a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 0h52m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 17 avr. 2014, 1h15m
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 0h53m
    leighdobson said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    xShackled said:
    leighdobson said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    xShackled said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    leighdobson said:
    xShackled said:
    I live here.. come rape me. http://i44.tinypic.com/5wz1tt.png

    It's only rape if you don't enjoy it. And you WILL enjoy it, o_O

    She won't

    does that count for both of you?

    I don't know about Leigh

    My rape will be very enjoyable. I got da skillz.

    this is a fascinating conversation

    I agree. I am finding it very enjoyable

    That makes three of us. May as well arrange a threesome then.


    I too would have liked to try this with the people I don't know especially in the possible risk of receiving and giving back the physical harm.

    Modifié par un utilisateur supprimé le 22 avr. 2012, 0h56m
  • xShackled said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    xShackled said:
    leighdobson said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    xShackled said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    leighdobson said:
    xShackled said:
    I live here.. come rape me. http://i44.tinypic.com/5wz1tt.png

    It's only rape if you don't enjoy it. And you WILL enjoy it, o_O

    She won't

    does that count for both of you?

    I don't know about Leigh

    My rape will be very enjoyable. I got da skillz.

    this is a fascinating conversation

    I agree. I am finding it very enjoyable

    control your fantasies, sweetheart.

    No one can tell me what i can fantisize about :P

    • xShackled a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 1h08m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 17 avr. 2014, 1h15m
  • xShackled said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    No one can tell me what i can fantisize about :P

    true.. i'd like to see them though.

    No......they are only for me ;D
    ---------------------------------
    I intend to spend the next three weeks in the library and no where else

    • xShackled a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 1h26m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 17 avr. 2014, 1h15m
  • xShackled said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    xShackled said:
    yellowcarpet said:
    No one can tell me what i can fantisize about :P

    true.. i'd like to see them though.

    No......they are only for me ;D
    ---------------------------------
    I intend to spend the next three weeks in the library and no where else

    :cccccc
    you made me grow several pouts.

    I'm sorry

    o and why would you live in a library.
    Got exams coming up which I intend to defeat

    • xShackled a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 1h50m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 17 avr. 2014, 1h15m
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 1h55m
    i am probably younger than most of you... :L

  • xShackled said:
    ^
    i forgive you
    and ooh. i have 'defeated' 2 out of an unknown amount of exams already. give me my cookie.

    ^Yes sir.

    But I get a bite

    • xShackled a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 1h59m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 17 avr. 2014, 1h15m
  • ^My germs are beautiful

    • xShackled a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 2h06m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 17 avr. 2014, 1h15m
    • Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 2h13m
    I puked tonight.

    Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

  • ^Lucky cunt

    • mikekatip a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 3h32m
    random fact: I once had a very small dog, and his name was Pixel.

    • xShackled a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 3h50m

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Modifié par hjbardenhagen le 17 avr. 2014, 1h15m
    • mikekatip a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 3h56m
    xShackled said:
    If i'm naked, i feel more naked if i stand than if i sit


    That makes perfect sense actually, unless I'm in the shower. I guess I'm feeling clothed by water?

  • mikekatip said:
    xShackled said:
    If i'm naked, i feel more naked if i stand than if i sit


    That makes perfect sense actually, unless I'm in the shower. I guess I'm feeling clothed by water?


    makes sense for dudes since we dangle standing up. This conversation is so erotic. brb, taking off my clothes.

    sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • SaoCartel a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 4h17m
    I like cinnamon grilled cheese.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.