Forum » General Discussion

Your Confessions....

• Kennoth said:
    leighdobson said:
    Awkward moment when he's actually from Austria.

Awkward moment when you realize you've been trolled.

Awkward moment when I get told it's a troll but I still don't see it.

• Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 mai 2012, 17h35m
    I sure hope it is. Otherwise this whole situation takes an awkward turn.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Kalanhikov a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 mai 2012, 18h41m
    I'm really good at making people feel pissed off, seriously.

• Lucky_Slim a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 mai 2012, 22h03m
    I once disposed of a body by sinking it at the base of a dam. Wrapped in chain attached to three 15 inch rims from a 1973 jeep pickup. The idea was that all the turtles, carp, sturgeon and other bottom feeders would eat all the flesh and sediment would build up over the skeleton. The trick is to keep the head and phalanges from seperating and possibly getting pushed ashore by currents and eddys by wrapping the corpse in burlap and cut slits along the side to allow for feeding.

15 years it's been. Nailed it.

How could you do this to a man so close to being cured?
  • Before I got into metal I liked gangsta rap and I still have a lot of rap albums buried away in the cupboard.

• Before I got into metal I listened to lots of J-Pop and J-Rock.
    And yeah, I still have some of them... For nostalgia's sake, just that I swear!

• Skiye a dit :...
    • Event Moderator
    • 13 mai 2012, 1h11m
  • Skiye said:
    i farted

Oh!...by yourself...or out in public? Big difference haha!

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 mai 2012, 3h07m
    Last night, I cried for the first time in about two years ;_;

• I developed a psychopatic laughter, the ones that have watched Hot and Fluffy from Gabriel Iglesias know what i mean. It scares the hell out of my parents and neighbours when ever do it. I even make local altar boys dive into the nearest pastors lap when they see me passing by just of that laugh.

• I got excluded from school when I was 13 for breaking a window.

• [spam]

[spam]

Modifié par Ziomek2000 le 17 mai 2012, 6h32m
  • Must think you're pretty cool there, Saxon-Thunder, being all anti-Jesus and everything.

• I confess that when I finally do loose my patience, it can get fucking nasty or worse!!

• NFXFSX a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mai 2012, 6h32m
    I require a certain process every day.

• I cry about shit all the time and I can't help it.

• Dubstep sounds like a '92 Nissan not being able to start.

"Dating any form of artist means risking the chance that one day, you’re going to be immortalized for your mistakes."

Twitter

Tumblr
    • holly75 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mai 2012, 12h37m
    I don't remember the last time I had a day where I didn't cry. It's been a long time. I'm so good at hiding it now that most people don't even realize it.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • unbirthday a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mai 2012, 13h17m
    ^ Same here. I can't hold in the tears even when I try. I don't think many of the people who know even really care.

• I confess I probably shouldn't have posted something I did

“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

"You may not be interested in The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table, but The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last FM Platinum Round Table is interested in you." - Leon Trotsky.
    • Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mai 2012, 13h26m
    NFXFSX said:
    I require a certain process every day.

Does it involve pulling your foreskin back and forth?

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• holly75 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mai 2012, 13h27m
    unbirthday said:
    ^ Same here. I can't hold in the tears even when I try. I don't think many of the people who know even really care.

I bet they do. I know what you mean though.

Edited: I just re-read what I wrote. Everyone does not need to know all that mess.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • bryantheqb a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mai 2012, 17h59m
    one of my favorite shows is Gilmore Girls

• I want a Pullip doll.

• katniptea a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mai 2012, 18h13m
    I once sent someone who I didn't even know a link to TWLOHA via tumblr, because she kept posting pictures of herself slitting her wrists, and writing posts about how cutting is the only way she feels anything anymore. I did it anonymously and haven't check her blog since, all because I didn't think she'd take it very well.

"Happiness can be found, even at the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.