Forum » General Discussion

What is your current life struggle?

• What is your current life struggle?

What's something you're having trouble with in life? It can be small or large, frivolous or serious, anything you want.

My current struggle is the struggle to lose weight. You see, I was a dancer and choreographer when I was a young man (well, a younger man, since I'm only 24). In my late teens I got out of it and started to put on a lot of weight. I was eating the same way I always had (which was a lot), but without the exercise to burn it off. So now, I'm heavier than I used to be. It's no one's fault but my own: I like food and I hate exercise. LOL! Once you get out of something like that, it can hard to get back into it.

I'd like to lose 40 pounds by summer. It's not so much for looks, really. I don't have a problem with the way I look (not a huge one, anyway). It's mainly for health reasons. Being Black, I have a lot to look out for health-wise. And being a man of, shall we say, advanced weight isn't really in my favor.

What about you? Air your life's struggle. Get it off your chest! Maybe get some words of support!

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 mars 2012, 22h29m
    Not killing myself everyday because I've fallen in love with a fantasy.

• Utilisateur
    • 17 mars 2012, 23h29m
    Social Anxiety

• Skiye a dit :...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 17 mars 2012, 23h57m
    my f*cking car. f*uck that f*cking piece of sh*t in the tailpipe. :)

• Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mars 2012, 0h51m
    Take your pick...

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• To stop bothering about anything. Compared to others, I don't care about much, but I want to care about nothing.

• SaoCartel a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 mars 2012, 5h52m
    Having enough money? I bet no one has that problem. Serious.

• Utilisateur
    • 18 mars 2012, 13h10m
    HankMulder said:
    Not killing myself everyday because I've fallen in love with a fantasy.

and simply just everything.
    i really have a problem trusting people. It's so bad that i don't even put my trust in what my teacher in school is teaching me is right.. lol.. my grammar
    it's kind of hard to explain, it's just bad

but i get help from those smart people, lol.

• screetchy a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mars 2012, 8h15m
    trying to find a new job that pays better than my current one.

• Getting out of my depression again. Fighting away hypochondria. Trying to get a job, which isn't easy considering my social anxiety and general state of being incredibly unstable. Needless to say, not offing myself is hard on some days. When I get a job, I'm investing in therapy. I need it.

Excuse me, you're standing on my neck.
  • Kennoth said:
    Take your pick...

having a relation with guy from work, my boss is being a pain in the ass for both of us because she knows about this relation.I feel like I work for the devil, every god damn day.
    He is 4000 km away from me now and I feel that I am going insane.I will certainly die if I don't see him sooner.
    Just waiting for the world to change...

• Cut out all the crap food. So I don't have to go on Blood pressure tablets, which may cause damage to my Kidneys.

"I never picked cotton"
    • holly75 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mars 2012, 14h27m
    Self-loathing and living paycheck to paycheck are my biggest struggles.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mars 2012, 18h04m
    Living.

• time2dive a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mars 2012, 18h28m
    screetchy said:
    trying to find a new job that pays better than my current one.

This.

...and quitting smoking.

.this is our bomb.
    • nuklr a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 mars 2012, 18h28m
    telepathy_ said:
    Social Anxiety

this and general social understanding

• the future.

Please let there be light In a darkened room
    • oliskye a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 mars 2012, 2h12m
    what I felt insecure the most, is that the fact that IF i ever get the work outside my country, that I couldn't afford to buy plane ticket back to my real country

It's 50-50 in my agenda, I am the one that don't like to waste too much on things ....

kolotipikukalatiminu baa baaaaa walatiminungkadabungbangbung

• Kennoth a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 mars 2012, 2h36m
    Depression, anxiety, lack of love life, lack of social life, apathy, probably failing this college year.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• sgath92 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 mars 2012, 3h48m
    To not spend every day in bed.

• Keisarinna a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 mars 2012, 14h11m
    Life itself.

• Phoenixme a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 mars 2012, 14h19m
    Fighting dirty while keeping a clean conscience, and acting bad while looking good.

..... but we can still be friends.

Irony.

Join The Best Group ever!!!
    • Raellalou a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 avr. 2012, 18h59m
    Getting over an 18 month relationship

• The fact that the stairs in my house are steep as fuck. What the hell is this? I feel like I should get a fucking medal every time I scale them.

• warrigo a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 1 avr. 2012, 19h36m
    My current life struggle is far beyond repair.

Everyday I deal with my insomnia, high-insecurity, social anxiety, major depression, and self-loathing. I don't ever really talk to anyone about it, and I have been bottling it up for a long time. I feel its best to keep my issues in solitude, I know these are far from the correct things to be doing about it. No matter how bad I try to feel good, and sometimes I am happy for a little while. All that doesn't last. Unfortunately telling people close to me about it is hardest thing for me to do, let alone my family. I usually just act happy, so to not ruin anything.

I'm sure some people are like OMGEMOLOL, all I have to say is fuck you. You really don't understand what we go through, for the ones with a REAL ILLNESS. When you see a kid running around looking for attention, and acting like he/she is so depressed... There you go, that's a fake.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.