Forum » Last.fm Client Support

How do I scrobble OLD iPod plays?

• How do I scrobble OLD iPod plays?

Hey everyone, new here :). I've searched all around but can't find the solution. I have an old iPod video and cannot figure out how to scrobble the past 6 or so years of my listening history (on the iPod, not iTunes... I manually manage my iPod). Is there a way to do so?

Current plays (from the time I signed up a half hour ago until now) are scrobbling just fine, but I would like all of my old play history to be on my page, too. Apologies if this is in the wrong section, I didn't put it under the iPhone/iPod Touch forum since that seemed more specific to those devices.

I appreciate any help :).

• Babs_05 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 14 avr. 2012, 21h26m
    Best bet is probably universal scrobbler http://universalscrobbler.invitationstation.org/

• Hm... so if I have 480 plays of one song... I'll need to type that in 480 times? Thanks for the link, I'll have a look around :s. I'm wondering if that iTunes script is the one I'd want to use for my iPod, or if it's solely for the iTunes library.

• easszzee a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 avr. 2012, 23h45m

download

how do i download music to media player?

• Ziomek2000 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 15 avr. 2012, 9h21m
    Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.