Forum » Last.fm Client Support

ipod wont scrobble

• globcik a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 7 nov. 2011, 23h35m

ipod wont scrobble

Hey,

I'm having this problem with my Ipod, "no scrobbles were found on your iPod", but I'm listening to it for 4 days per hour, tried so many different things but nothing worked. Earlier my iPod was scrobbling fine and now it's 1 year without scrobbles.
    Tried diagnostics, changing version of itunes, to restore my iPod, reinstalling and restarting things with itunes and iPod.

So, please help me.
    thanks

• Same problem here

Tried a million different fixes but nothing. Hope I can finally get some proper advice on this.

• I found that this happened after upgrading to ios5, and that it's not the scrobbling that doesn't work, because the play counts don't update in itunes either.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 nov. 2011, 15h28m

iPod (iOS 5.0.1), iTunes (10.5.1(42)), MacOS 10.7 (Lion), Last.fm (1.5.4.28012) won't scrobble

So my iPod Touch is having trouble scrobbling. I have received the "no scrobbles were found on your iPod" message, after listening to a few tracks on the Touch.

But other times it scrobbles just fine.

I have no idea why my Touch would scrobble sometimes but not others, and its frustrating not to get any response from last.fm people on this issue.

• Same problem here, it started when I upgraded to ios 5 ¬¬

• Utilisateur
    • 1 déc. 2011, 3h10m

Re: iPod (iOS 5.0.1), iTunes (10.5.1(42)), MacOS 10.7 (Lion), Last.fm (1.5.4.28012) won't scrobble

emetsger said:

But other times it scrobbles just fine.

So my Touch just scrobbed 10 tracks (note I'm on iOS 5), but I know that I've listed to way more than 10 tracks since it last scrobbled. Not sure what's going on, but its annoying.

• xaasha13 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 déc. 2011, 5h11m
    Having the same issue, which is frustrating because apparently there is no solution. I use my ipod way more than any other media player, practically around the clock, and yet I don't have those stats represented on my profile.

Its to the point that I don't think my listening stats are even accurate... scrobbler tells me that I listened to a song twelve times in a row when I certainly didn't.

I'm using a !st gen ipod touch, itunes ver 10.5.1.42, on an HP laptop with the latest update of the scrobbler.

I've found that I can get a notification to pop up saying that my tracks from the ipod are being scrobbled if I plug in my ipod, open the scrobbler, and open iTunes in a specific order with a specific minimum wait period in between but this is just ridiculous. Even then it doesn't always come up with it's "Found XXX # of scrobbles on ipod" message, and the tracks don't go to my profile.

If last.fm developers ever check out these forums, we'd appreciate a response of some kind to acknowledge this issue, even if it's only a brief comment like "Taken into consideration," or something of the kind.

• Der_Fab a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 déc. 2011, 16h23m
    patrickcserrano said:
    Same problem here, it started when I upgraded to ios 5 ¬¬

Just love the world that won't love you back
  • takes a LONG time for mine to scrobble. sometimes it doenst work for me either

Zach
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 jan. 2012, 0h22m
    its not been scrobbling for like 2 nd a half weeks. help

• Roscoe1 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 12 jan. 2012, 12h09m
    I se that everybody have same problem.
    I'm using Classic 6th gen, i tried tunes from 8-10 v. both 32 and 64; manual scrobbling, alternative scrobblers and still notthing happened!. Hell, how i love Apple.

• Pelleke a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 jan. 2012, 19h04m
    Same problem here... I recently have an Ipod Touch 32 GB with Itunes 10 and IOS 5.0.1. I tried reinstalling Last.fm scrobblers, reinstalling Itunes, copying and reorganising my librairy, using manual and automatic scrobbling,... Nothing works.

I bought an Ipod because I thought that it would be easier and correcter to use with last FM than Zenses, boy, was I wrong.

• crw6291 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 jan. 2012, 21h30m

yeah so

what the fuck, is someone going to figure this out

• Pelleke a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 jan. 2012, 21h14m
    I just bought Cloudscrob. Works like a charm with IOS 5.

• I have the same problem. (5.0.1) Touch - The first 2 times it just worked fine, but since yesterday.. i don't even get the message "scrobbles found" also iTunes doesn't count the plays either... ..:(

• jresnicow a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 5 fév. 2012, 22h48m
    [Spam]

Modifié par Naijca le 10 mars 2012, 15h59m
    • roth2006 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 7 fév. 2012, 6h40m

[spam]

[spam]

Modifié par Knapster01 le 7 fév. 2012, 10h58m
    • tcatron565 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 17 fév. 2012, 15h11m
    I've had a similar problem, but it's always been going on since the first day I got my iPod, which was back in 2008.

Most of the time, it scrobbles every track I played on my iPod. Sometimes, it doesn't scrobble anything. Then sometimes, it scrobbles only a few of the songs.

I notice the last two happen often when I switch playlists on my iPod. Usually I don't do that, but when I do, that's when its scrobbles start messing up. My iTunes gets everything perfectly fine, but Last.fm's client won't.

Luckily, until this is fixed, we have this: http://universalscrobbler.invitationstation.org/ But it's a real pain when you have a long list of things to scrobble.

• Jack492 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 fév. 2012, 17h22m
    BUMP.
    Sorry but has anyone worked out or found other forums that explain why on earth we can't scrobble music from our ipod? Ive got the latest software and nothing happens

• yeah...

if theyre not gonna address this soon I'm just gonna stop bothering with last.fm as my page is just completely innaccurate, only showing stuff I play on my computer which doesn't represent my tastes at all. Just a waste of time now, they shouldn't promise what they can't deliver.

• Ziomek2000 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 10 mars 2012, 21h29m
    Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.