Forum » In the News

Man jailed for having sex with women by pretending to have holy semen

• EALPIE a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 avr. 2010, 18h16m

Man jailed for having sex with women by pretending to have holy semen

Israel jails man for 'holy semen' sex abuse

An Israeli man has been imprisoned for 10 years for tricking women into sexual acts by claiming his semen was holy and had healing powers.

Nissim Aharon, a former employee at the Israeli defence ministry, was convicted of rape, sodomy, indecent acts and aggravated fraudulent acquisition.

Women paid him large sums of money, believing he was a holy rabbi who could heal body and soul, the court said.

Judges called his actions "monstrous", exploiting "women young and old".

The sentence was the result of a plea bargain, and was handed down at Petah Tikvah district court.

Under it, Aharon will also have to pay 100,000 Israeli shekels ($26,866) to each of five women who filed the complaint against him.

'Holy fluid'

Aharon, who was arrested last August, "over many years presented himself as a righteous man, as a saint with healing powers, who exploited the naivity of women and teenage girls, while carrying out appalling sexual acts and obtaining large sums of money by fraud," the Israeli Justice Ministry said in a statement.

He would claim to be a rabbi, and impersonate figures in authority who would then refer women and teenage girls to himself, the ministry said.

"He would give these people different explanations: among others, that a holy scent comes from him, and that his semen is a holy fluid, which by contact could heal body and soul," the statement said.

He would also claim that his "holiness" could be passed to those who touched him physically, cleansing their bodies, it said.

Aharon also pretended that he worked in posts in the security establishment, including for the Israeli intelligence services Mossad and Shin Bet, the ministry said.

"His behaviour is despicable and even monstrous," the judges said. "There are no words to describe the ugliness of his actions... The sexual offences are severe and numerous.

"His sexual appetite could not be satisfied. There were no means that he would not use in order to exploit women young and old," the judges said.

~Source.

It's amusing how stupid some people can be. I don't know about the sentence, wouldn't he have gotten more time over in the US? Then again, he did work for the government.

• So he is basically a prostitute.

• dankine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 avr. 2010, 19h30m
    yellowcarpet said:
    So he is basically a prostitute.

really? :/

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
  • Taking a leaf out of Rasputin's book

"Or shall I perhaps know, That I was happy oft and oft before, Or must I be content with discontent..." - Edward Thomas, The Glory
    • Iantastic a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 avr. 2010, 0h26m
    Not the worst line I've ever heard a guy use.

Lucky I didn't get to the lever arch file!
    • Noscere a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 avr. 2010, 8h01m
    Iantastic said:
    Not the worst line I've ever heard a guy use.

Maybe its not the worst line, I know I have used worse in my time but I have never actually been paid as well, Geez I thought getting a snog out of one of my lines was a bonus.

Powered by Caffeine and Random Energy Drinks
    • SPLewis a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 avr. 2010, 13h50m
    I love being amazed at the levels of stupidity some people have.

• So he's going to jail because some people are retarded enough to believe his jizz is full of glorious majickz and even more retarded enough to act on it and fuck him.

the eye can outstare neither the sun, nor death... if I sought God it was in delirium and in the delight of temptation.
  • ....And it had to be a jew..that's no surprise. :V

• Mantrada a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 avr. 2010, 20h46m
    dXMBOWELMENT said:
    So he's going to jail because some people are retarded enough to believe his jizz is full of glorious majickz and even more retarded enough to act on it and fuck him.

SPLewis said:
    I love being amazed at the levels of stupidity some people have.

I agree that these people were retarded. But would you feel the same if you found out someone was convincing mentally ill people to perform similar acts under similar pretenses? These victims are people who are clearly incapable of rational thought. Does that give those with more intelligence the right to take advantage of their stupidity? I mean, thats how child abuse works.

• Utilisateur
    • 28 avr. 2010, 20h57m
    Mantrada said:
    I agree that these people were retarded. But would you feel the same if you found out someone was convincing mentally ill people to perform similar acts under similar pretenses? These victims are people who are clearly incapable of rational thought. Does that give those with more intelligence the right to take advantage of their stupidity? I mean, thats how child abuse works.

If they are stupid enough to think what he said was true, they deserve to be taken for a ride.

Auto Corrections Group
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 avr. 2010, 20h59m
    dankine said:
    If they are stupid enough to think what he said was true, they deserve to be taken for a ride.

Surely the same applies to children then?

• Utilisateur
    • 28 avr. 2010, 21h12m
    No. For the simple reason that children aren't adults. Don't have the life experience, and shouldn't know better.

Auto Corrections Group
    • Utilisateur
    • 28 avr. 2010, 21h31m
    Well the adults in this case have probably led lives very different from yours or mine. Their life experience has likely provided them with a very different view of the world, one where it is not unusual to believe tales such as these. Are they to be subjected to abuse simply because they were brought up in an intellectually sterile environment?

The person who commited these crimes did not commit them accidentally. He wanted sex and willingly deceived people to get it. These women likely did not want to have sex with this man but felt it was necessary for them to endure in order to receive "healing" or whatever. The fact they're willing to submit themselves to this illustrates how strongly they believed in his nonsense. It would be a different case if these victims were oxford graduates, but they're not.

• Oldbean a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 29 avr. 2010, 3h13m
    The only interesting thing here is that this guy actually isn't a priest...

Oh wait, women. Nevermind.

• aegean20 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2010, 6h25m
    omg looool ))))

• JylesM a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 mai 2010, 8h51m
    lol thats funny and sad at once.. shows you how much men will make up any stories, SHAME ON YOU MEN WHO PUT OUR TITLE TO A BAD NAME!!!

Personal Quote: "There is no wealth but life".
    Do you ever wonder why fly's have wings?
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 juin 2010, 3h42m
    Holy jizzhosafat

• Mamaatti a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 juin 2010, 10h56m
    yellowcarpet said:
    So he is basically a prostitute.

How many prostitutes have you met whose fluids heal your body and soul?

http://stravish.blogspot.com/
    lost in the kingdom of Narnia.
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 juin 2010, 11h10m
    one

• Utilisateur
    • 3 juin 2010, 11h44m
    amerispirit said:
    one

Was he a catholic priest?

• Utilisateur
    • 3 juin 2010, 11h46m
    Please be careful not to rush into some kinds of defamatory comments there.

• Utilisateur
    • 3 juin 2010, 11h58m
    Thaelvyn said:
    Please be careful not to rush into some kinds of defamatory comments there.

I had no intention to mock catholic faith or any other faith. I was merely trying to make a funny contradiction by juxtaposing this man's actions with the actions of Catholic priests, of which they got no appropriate sentences.

• Utilisateur
    • 3 juin 2010, 12h02m
    My post was for everyone, not targeted at you Mamaatti :)

• ZincerIron a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 mars 2011, 11h22m
    Now that is really crazy. Holy semen? LOL

Used Fire Trucks For Sale

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.