Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Top albums on the profile page?

• SuoYlimys a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 6 mai 2012, 15h36m

Top albums on the profile page?

I've been wondering for a while if you guys could put a chart for top albums on the profile page, just like there are top artists and top tracks? I know I can access the information from my charts page but I would like to keep my top albums visible all the time. I suppose it wouldn't take too much effort to put in on the profile because it seems to work the same way top artists & tracks do. So, what do you say? There could be an option in the settings to not show it if people find it annoying in some way. In my opionion it would be more useful than the top tracks chart that is currently there.

I came with sadness but this my shattered heart won't bear
  • Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • SuoYlimys a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mai 2012, 19h38m
    I see none of the employees have answered that. What does it take to get an answer from you guys? :P

I came with sadness but this my shattered heart won't bear
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.