Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Mass delete artists from library / minimum play limit for artist to appear in…

• Mass delete artists from library / minimum play limit for artist to appear in library.

I think there should be a way to select multiple artists/tracks from your library and delete them. Or at least have a limit on 10-15 (or free of choice) plays before an artist would appear in your library. This would make the statistics much more reliable and your profile would seem much more organized rather than having thousands of artists in your library, where the majority only have one or two plays.

» I can be a jerk to people I haven't slept with. I am that good.
  • I'd love a feature like this as well.

Kat

• headey a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 avr. 2012, 20h20m

Re: Mass delete artists from library / minimum play limit for artist to appear in library.

tanjasaurus said:
    ...much more organized rather than having thousands of artists in your library, where the majority only have one or two plays.
    +1 only if it was an option rather than for everyone.
    The artists with the fewest plays are actually the ones which I'd like to hear MORE of. Then If I decide I'm not impressed I can delete them.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.
    Ludwig Wittgenstein
    -but how boring life would be

headey cocktail
  • Re: Re: Mass delete artists from library / minimum play limit for artist to appear in library.

headey said:
    The artists with the fewest plays are actually the ones which I'd like to hear MORE of. Then If I decide I'm not impressed I can delete them.

Well what I mean here is that they won't show in your library until you have listened to them more than 10 times (or whatever your choice for plays are). That Last.fm still count their plays, but it won't show. That way I'd be rid of almost half my librabry that are artists/songs that I've listened to once or twice and never again.

» I can be a jerk to people I haven't slept with. I am that good.
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.