Forum » Development Discussion

Last.fm2iTunes playcount importer for Mac OS X

• comatory a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 jan. 2011, 18h40m
    doesnt work for me. i run the app, its loading for 30 secs or so, then it says its done. when i launch itunes, there arent any playcounts updated.

MBPro 13.3 late 2010
    iTunes 10
    Mac OSX 10.6.7

• comatory said:
    doesnt work for me. i run the app, its loading for 30 secs or so, then it says its done. when i launch itunes, there arent any playcounts updated.

MBPro 13.3 late 2010
    iTunes 10
    Mac OSX 10.6.7

have the same problem with:

MBPro 13.3
    iTunes 10
    Mac OSX 10.6.6

• is the developer still working on this?

still hoping for an option not to override itunes playcounts if the count is greater than the lastfm count being imported.

pretty please?!

• Utilisateur
    • 17 jan. 2011, 10h02m
    so any info on this?

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 fév. 2011, 18h13m
    I wish this problem would be fixed, always nice to have this app on backup in case something happens.

• lestie1980 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 mars 2011, 18h57m
    It's not worked at all for me either. Shame, could really do with rebuilding my iTunes music library after a severe hard drive crash! A lot of my folders are based around play count etc. If anyone knows how to get it working please let me know. Would be much appreciated. :o)

iTunes 10.2 / Mac OSX 10.6.6

• Utilisateur
    • 10 mars 2011, 11h04m
    bumping this!

• Cheers, works perfectly for me

MBP Early 2011, OS X 10.6.7, iTunes 10.1.2. :)

• Utilisateur
    • 8 avr. 2011, 7h04m
    It started working for me! Don't really know what I did but after icarusforde's post I tried the app again. It might be that I updated to OS X 10.6.7 along with iTunes? I'd suggest updating the iTunes to the folks who had problems with the app.
    After filling in my account name a window which I haven't seen before popped out that says "Processing page ... of ..." and I can see the tracks are being updated in iTunes now during the process. Great!

• Awesome! I just did a fresh install on my macbook (late 2009) and I forgot to backup the library files that let you restore playcounts and ratings. I was getting really frustrated with tuneaid (checking gapless playback information after EVERY SINGLE song copied over). Now I can just copy the ipod's music folder and drag that bitch into iTunes.

I'll follow up with my results after the files are done copying (about 4800 songs).

• Worked perfect!

• hsantana a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 août 2011, 15h57m
    Mac OS X 10.6.8, iTunes 10.4, just awesome. Thank you so much

• i am eternally grateful.

• Llionv a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 31 août 2011, 12h54m

Perfection

MBP 17inch 2011
    Lion
    iTunes with all my play counts :D

• before I go ahead and run this...

...could someone tell me whether this program simply sets the itunes play count value to the value held on last.fm - or does it add the last.fm value to whatever my itunes play count happens to be?

I don't want to do the latter, unless I lose my existing play data, but I may want to over-write the values where last.fm has recorded plays that my iTunes has forgotten about. If that makes sense.

• wcow a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 nov. 2011, 21h47m

Genius!

Currenty syncing. Works like charm. Thank you for helping out

• dligre a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 13 nov. 2011, 19h35m

Perfect!

Macbook white 13"
    Mac OSX Lion

• Thanks!!!!!!!!

• neilloewen a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 14 jan. 2012, 21h33m
    Worked great with most of my music but I am noticing that certain tracks that I have listened to mostly on my ipod dont sync completely, instead of 37 plays like it says on last.fm it has only the 2 that I have listened through itunes. Anything I can do about that?

• Victoria58 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 30 avr. 2012, 0h29m
    Just got a new laptop and dreaded having my playcounts reset again, this is absolutely godly. Thanks so much!

• Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

• micheal520 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 8 août 2012, 4h56m

[spam]

[spam]

Modifié par mr_maxis le 14 nov. 2013, 13h52m
    • kanwuin1 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 9 août 2012, 6h20m
    spam

Modifié par Skiye le 9 août 2012, 16h35m
    • squallsoft a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 sept. 2012, 14h48m

Not seeing any counts update - Bump

HI. I am unable to get the play counts to update on Mac OSX. My OS version is: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G56). My iTunes version is:10.7 (21) 64-bit. Any help you could provide would be most appreciated. THANKS

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 19 déc. 2012, 22h08m

Automate

Is there any way this can be automated, say to run on a nightly basis to keep iTunes in sync with last.fm?

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.