Forum » Web Site Support

Music Playing

• Music Playing

How do I acutally pick my music and play it?

• DoctorT a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 6h28m
    You cannot pick exactly what you want to hear or when using the last.fm player. Last.fm does not have an on-demand broadcast license so allowing us to pick what, who, or when to play is against their license.

If you are talking about the plugin you downloaded to go with your media player, then you don't pick anything on last.fm, either. The plugin will submit what you play on your computer to Last.fm to create a musical profile of your listening habits.

Music, like language, is universal.
  • Oh, I understand. Thanks! One more thing, ILike I go to the last.fm website and go to Artist and type Jack Johnson in and I want too play a song called Taylor. But all I see is a preview of the song and buy the album.

• lozzd a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 11 jan. 2006, 16h31m

Re:

Quoth samelson031:
    Oh, I understand. Thanks! One more thing, ILike I go to the last.fm website and go to Artist and type Jack Johnson in and I want too play a song called Taylor. But all I see is a preview of the song and buy the album.

Yes, as DoctorT just said this isn't a warez site, you can only listen to previews. Buy the CD if you want to listen to it, or buy it online :)
    This site only offers online radio and musical statistics.

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
    • ahoier a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 23h18m
    you could try playing the "Similar Artists Radio" for Jack Johnson ;)

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.