Forum » Web Site Support

About group demographics

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 jan. 2006, 20h52m

About group demographics

There is such a thing as group demographics. I join a group and see - there are some 10 people from my country. How do I see who are they? Maybe I'm just blind, but I just couldn't figure it out.

• lozzd a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 11 jan. 2006, 1h56m
    I don't think there is any way you can do that. If its a small group, you could go through each one checking, but that is a bit fustrating.

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
  • It'll be hopelessly out of date, but you could try googling:

site:last.fm inurl:user in url:groups Palau "Extensive Musical Taste"

That should bring up users' group pages with both Palau (or your country, if you're not from Palau) and the name of your group. Change out "E..M..T.." to the group you're looking for.

• Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 3h18m
    Google came up with zero results. The group is large enough - more than 600 people. I think that being able to get in touch with your local group members is the whole point of group demographics... :)

• Maybe you could post to the group forum, e.g "All Palauans sign on to this forum thread." If they don't respond, they are probably just pretending to be from Palau.

• lozzd a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 11 jan. 2006, 9h20m
    Perhaps this is an idea for a feature then.

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
    • spacefish a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 9h32m
    I think it would be great to see exactly who comes from where. :)

• muz a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 11 jan. 2006, 11h39m

Re:

Quoth spacefish:

Well, everyone comes from the "internets" surely... That's that question solved...

• spacefish a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 11h56m

Re: Re:

Quoth mustaqila:
    Quoth spacefish:

Well, everyone comes from the "internets" surely... That's that question solved...

Oh, yes, that's true. Invented by Al Gore or something. I suppose that makes us all Children of the Gore. :P

• Utilisateur
    • 11 jan. 2006, 12h06m
    I would have thought Clinton was the one more likely to sow his seed that widely.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.