Forum » Web Site Support

When will the account purging be performed?

• Hakim_667 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 2 jan. 2006, 23h05m

When will the account purging be performed?

I read in a thread (http://www.last.fm/forum/21713/_/52934) that account purging will be performed eventually. When is that?

The reason I ask is of course that I want a name that's occupied by someone that have never used their account since its creation over a year ago. I know I can't transfer my current account but that's fine. Not being able to keep data from current account is a small price to get the name I want.

I actually decided to create a new account, but guess what: the other name I intended to take was also already occupied by someone that registered a year ago and haven't listened to any songs or touched their account in anyway.

Gotta say that I really appreciate the possibility to delete an account though, thumbs up for that.

• Borgasm a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 jan. 2006, 9h27m
    I nominate my old account Boogs to be the first to go.

Quoth Feanor:
    Ah borgasm. He tries so hard to be the token asshole on the forum, except he's not here often enough so rather than making people angry he makes them laugh at him instead.

A treat for people who are named Michael
    • muz a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 3 jan. 2006, 9h32m
    Any accounts with at least 1 play or 1 post will not be deleted was the last I heard on this...

• lozzd a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 3 jan. 2006, 10h48m

Re:

Quoth Borgasm:
    I nominate my old account Boogs to be the first to go.

Why don't you just delete it yourself then?

Want a fully customisable sig (like above?) CLICK HERE!
    Insert disclaimer here.
    • muz a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 3 jan. 2006, 11h37m
    He claimed to have forgotten the password in another thread, long long ago...

• Hakim_667 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 3 jan. 2006, 22h20m
    I understand that accounts with 1 played song or forum post won't be deleted.

Do you think the developers will announce beforehand when they plan to purge?

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.