Forum » Web Site Support

Journal Entries Missing Connected Artist/Album/Song (+ update reaction)

• graphnical a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 20 jui. 2008, 23h12m

Journal Entries Missing Connected Artist/Album/Song (+ update reaction)

To whom it may concern...

Most of my journals are currently useless after the update. Typically, when I had something to say about a track, I would create a journal entry... my journal entries remain but the connected music is missing... I no longer have any idea what I was referring to... which is super lame. I hope to find the connections return otherwise my journals will remain uselessly malformed.

Example journal entry:
    http://www.last.fm/user/graphnical/journal/2008/04/15/481ix_music_to_code_to...

Regarding the update: an update this fraught with problems seems too amateurish to come from a major internet property... (As an on & off subscriber) I have entrusted last.fm with my audio logging/navigation and have built quite a history so far. I feel that the prospect of loosing vital journal data is disheartening and has shaken my trust in this service. I have spent over $20 in subscription fees for a service that should be free (metrics/ads should cover it)... alas, I have voted with my dollars.

That said, I hope last.fm exercises better quality controls for the next major update... this last round appears quite frustrating to many users and perhaps even data destructive.

Regards,

(;||<

ps: please bring black back as a server-stored option not a cookie. thx.

--
    >||;]
    • graphnical a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 nov. 2008, 0h16m

Still no response to my data loss, eh?

...that too bad.

--
    >||;]
Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.