Forum » Web Site Support

Free download 503 error

• Free download 503 error

During the last days there has been something wrong with song free downloads(error 503 -Service Unavailable comes up) and songs cannot be downloaded...

• gmaurice a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 1 juin 2012, 11h09m

We're working on it

Our downloads server has been taken ill... we're fixing it now!

• Should be fixed now, please let us know if that's not the case.

• Clawed6 a dit :...
    • Abonné
    • 27 juin 2012, 9h33m

Nope

In fact the www.last.fm/home/freemp3s screen hasn't work for many months. It just says this in Firefox:

"general error
    Host: www.last.fm
    Url: /home/freemp3s"

So can't see a Last FM selection of new recommended downloads for my musical taste

Clawed6

• Thanks for letting us know, we're going to take a look.

• betsyrm a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 jui. 2012, 12h27m

Issues downloading and listening

I'm also getting the 503 download error when trying to download free songs plus I can't even listen to any samples.

"Muscic hath charms to calm the savage beast."
  • Issues

Not to add to ya'lls list of problems but i cant download free mp3's right now. I just wanted to bring that up thanks <3

• IRONICtypo a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 11 jui. 2012, 20h40m

Re: Issues

NinjaTravisLee said:
    Not to add to ya'lls list of problems but i cant download free mp3's right now. I just wanted to bring that up thanks <3

Free downloads are currently listed as critical on the status page: http://status.last.fm/

For more details please see: http://www.last.fm/forum/21713/_/2063822

• clintonics a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 4 août 2012, 11h45m
    None of the tracks that I have uploaded are able to play or download. I have been receiving the same 503 error.

• Could you give some links to the songs?

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.