Forum » Web Site Support

A question about "Journals"

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 mai 2012, 9h55m

A question about "Journals"

Hi. So I'm a little bit behind on this thing. I don't know how to start posting in my "Journal" or where to even begin. All I know is I click on the "Journal" tab in my page and it only says I have none. It doesn't tell me how to start. Can somebody help me? Thanks.

• holly75 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 mai 2012, 12h54m
    You should see something that says, "Write a new journal entry" at the top once you click on the journal tab. Click on that and start writing :-)

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 mai 2012, 13h27m
    To edit it or add new posts, you might need to add http://www.last.fm and http://cdn.last.fm to your trusted sites zone; though you can still create a new journal article without that.

• Skiye a dit :...
    • Event Moderator
    • 23 mai 2012, 14h01m
    going to move this over to the proper support forum...

when you click "Journals" from your profile page, it will bring you to your pre-existing entries (if there are any) and you should see "Write a new journal entry" at the top just under your name and the "RSS" icon...

• Also to prevent spamming completely new accounts aren't immediately able to write journals. You first have to scrobble some music (I think ca 30 - 50) tracks before this feature gets unlocked.

• Utilisateur
    • 24 mai 2012, 1h06m

Thank you everyone.

Thank you everyone for your help! "bengt_bangt" may have a point though and that's probably why I don't see the "Write a new journal entry" yet. I've had a high play count before but I tend to erase them at times. Haha. In any case, I now know what to do. Thank you everyone. I appreciate it.

• Anyways, I can't put any journal entries and it's certainly not spam profile.
    I scrobbled some tracks yesterday but still doesn't work. Would appreciate if you could fix it.

Cheers

• Same thing again. It worked for a day, but I can't post new journal anymore. :(

• Babs_05 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 30 mai 2012, 23h38m
    Try playing more music, it should unlock soon.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.