Forum » Web Site Support

Songs Skipping

• Songs Skipping

I am having the same issue as Partygoer. My songs are playing for anywhere from 15-45 seconds and then skipping to a new song. I have logged off, cleared my browser, and I am still having the same issue.

• CrybKeeper a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 22 avr. 2012, 19h00m
    Mine as well.

Along with constant freeze up of older Client, I am getting very frequent song skips. same for web page player too.

After trying the new BETA Client, I do not like a lot of it, It interupts my other tasks with its annoying pop-up display and crashes my other tasks.

Just curious, if this new Client has anything to do with the old Client becoming bugged?

• snyde1 a dit :...
    • Abonné
    • 22 avr. 2012, 20h52m
    CrybKeeper said:
    Mine as well.

Along with constant freeze up of older Client, I am getting very frequent song skips. same for web page player too.

After trying the new BETA Client, I do not like a lot of it, It interupts my other tasks with its annoying pop-up display and crashes my other tasks.

Just curious, if this new Client has anything to do with the old Client becoming bugged?
    Your comments on the beta would be appreciated on the beta forum. However, I've not experienced your symptoms on Windows - what pop-ups are you speaking of?

Do you have both the old and beta clients installed on the same machine?

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • zweetsmoel a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2012, 10h57m

tracks often interupted

I see this too. I play the tracks with the last.fm radio webpage, but lately the tracks are often interupted. Even the flash plugin crashes quite a lot but this is probably another problem. (i'm using most recent version of firefox & flash on win7)
    thank you.

• dankine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 23 avr. 2012, 11h31m
    cryb is talking about growl notifications most likely, which are easily turned off.

your assertion of old client sabotage is pretty ludicrous.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
    • Maddieman a dit :...
    • Équipe Last.fm
    • 23 avr. 2012, 17h19m
    stridingarch, could you please run through the troubleshooting suggestions in the following faq and let us know how you get on? Thanks.

What can I do if the music player on the site doesn’t work at all for me?

CrybKeeper you can turn notifications off in the application's settings. Client 2 shouldn't affect the original client, provided that you uninstalled it completely before rolling back. To be on the safe side, uninstall both, and then delete any residual files created by Last.fm. Once it's been wiped completely from your system, reinstall the Last.fm client software of your choice. However, please bear in mind that it's unlikely that client 1 will be updated or supported once client 2 moves out of beta.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.