Forum » Web Site Support

Tracks Missing

• TylerSymes a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 18 avr. 2012, 14h37m

Tracks Missing

In my library some of my tracks are gone from my profile

• Maybe you accidentally deleted them? You can restore deleted scrobbles with this tool

• Utilisateur
    • 18 avr. 2012, 15h39m
    bengt_bangt said:
    Maybe you accidentally deleted them? You can restore deleted scrobbles with this tool

I have tried that but they are not there :(

• Really? Could you give an example of a specific track that used to be in your library but isn't anymore?

• Utilisateur
    • 19 avr. 2012, 6h15m
    I deleted them by mistake but they are not in the playground
    This is one of them http://www.last.fm/music/NU%27EST/_/FACE

• This is being investigated further as we speak.
    Do you have any problems with other playground tools btw?

• evilrix a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 19 avr. 2012, 15h36m
    TylerSymes,

I've had a quick look at this. I can still see the track you gave as an example in your deleted items database table so I'm not quite sure why the playground app isn't listing them. I need to dig deeper but I'm afraid it's not going to take priority over other stuff I have going on. I've created a support ticket for this and I've assigned it to myself. I'll get onto it just as soon as time and priorities allow.

For you reference the ticket number is MIR-2684.

Thank you.

• evilrix a dit :...
    • Alumni
    • 19 avr. 2012, 15h37m
    TylerSymes,

I've had a quick look at this. I can still see the track you gave as an example in your deleted items database table so I'm not quite sure why the playground app isn't listing them. I need to dig deeper but I'm afraid it's not going to take priority over other stuff I have going on. I've created a support ticket for this and I've assigned it to myself. I'll get onto it just as soon as time and priorities allow.

For you reference the ticket number is MIR-2684.

Thank you.

• Utilisateur
    • 19 avr. 2012, 15h55m
    bengt_bangt said:
    This is being investigated further as we speak.
    Do you have any problems with other playground tools btw?

Not as i know as since i mostly only use that tool

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.