Forum » Web Site Support

Knowing who is a subscriber

• Viktor_V a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mars 2012, 10h03m

Knowing who is a subscriber

Hello,

while visiting someones profile, how can you tell if they are subscribers or a not?
    Thanks.

• [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 10 mars 2012, 10h07m
    look for a small black icon on their avatars (top left corner).
    Also it clearly says subscriber as well.

• Utilisateur
    • 10 mars 2012, 10h54m
    Thank you for your answer, I knew that already, but I know of some subscribers
    who do not have a black icon and "subscriber" written. Just an ordinary profile. And it's 100% percent they are subscribers. Is it possible to tweak the settings so you can be a hidden subscriber?

• Viktor_V said:
    Thank you for your answer, I knew that already, but I know of some subscribers
    who do not have a black icon and "subscriber" written. Just an ordinary profile. And it's 100% percent they are subscribers. Is it possible to tweak the settings so you can be a hidden subscriber?
    No, that's not possible. All subscribers have a black icon and if they don't have it then they're not one.

• Utilisateur
    • 10 mars 2012, 11h28m
    OK guys, thanks. But is there any other way to know visitors to your profile then?
    Because a couple of people without black icon and "subscriber" definetly knew when I or other people visited their profile.

• Ziomek2000 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 10 mars 2012, 21h44m
    Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    Modifié par Ziomek2000 le 10 mars 2012, 21h45m
    • Ziomek2000 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 10 mars 2012, 21h44m
    Double post.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • On the upper right hand side of your user page you will see this:

Recent Visitors

Milesatu

1 hour ago
    hea***

yesterday afternoon
    OjikkN

yesterday morning
    Va*****

Saturday evening
    Ke*****

Saturday afternoon
    ho******

It shows who has visited my user page and when.
    http://www.last.fm/user/Viktor_V
    should show that I just visited your page when you view it.

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.