Forum » Web Site Support

Scrobbled tracks are not showing up on my profile

• JJai_ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 oct. 2011, 13h52m
    It worked for a while yesterday but now the tracks are not showing up again. I tried restarting the scrobbler and turning the plugin on and off. Help please?

"If you listen very hard, the tune will come to you at last"
    Modifié par JJai_ le 25 oct. 2011, 19h00m
    • svihadlo a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 oct. 2011, 14h21m

mine neither

it's the same with my profile.. my played tracks have not been showing on the list of played tracks for some time now.

• Wahrheit a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 24 oct. 2011, 14h39m
    the same

Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum
    (Friedrich W. Nietzsche)
  • same here! works from my windows pc using winamp, does not work from my macbook using itunes.

Culture, Alienation, Boredom & Despair
    • [Utilisateur supprimé] a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 oct. 2011, 15h19m
    I have the same problem! my profile says: ''Scrobbling now from ---'' but when the song end isn't scrobbled! as the person above me, I am also using Mac+iTunes.

---

Now is working. I had to install the Lastfm Scrobbler again.

• Surfmonkey a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 25 oct. 2011, 19h35m
    Yeah, same deal here. Tracks show up while playing but don't "stick" to the list when the song finishes. Mac+iTunes as well.

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 10h25m
    happening to me on Android. .Randomly losing a few tracks at a time.... and sometimes not showing.uo at all as scrobbling

• hphil_ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 13h36m
    Same strange problem for me I think, I see all the tracks I play on http://www.last.fm/user/hphil_, but when I go on http://www.last.fm/user/hphil_/tracks, some tracks are missing :(
    Any idea of what's happening ?

• There is some lag time (approx. two hours) between when new tracks or artists not scrobbled before appear on your profile.

Technical reason: Replication lag between cat-slaves and the database.

Non-technical reason: Last.fm hamsters are tired.

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 17h36m
    Does 5 or 6 hours enter in the "approx. two hours" ? ;)
    I played 19 tracks of Lords Of Acid around 6 hours ago, 12 counted, 7 missing
    I played 20 tracks of Florence + The Machine 8 hours ago, 15 counted, 5 missing

Do you feed the hamsters correctly ? :)

• dankine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 17h37m
    nb not scrobbled before

• Utilisateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 19h35m
    it`s ok finally

Modifié par un utilisateur supprimé le 31 oct. 2011, 16h44m
    • Ziomek2000 a dit :...
    • Modérateur
    • 26 oct. 2011, 20h03m
    axeloy: Are the scrobbles cached in the Last.fm Scrobbler? Go to Help=>Diagnostics and hit "Reconnect" button. If this does not help, then turn off the Last.fm Scrobbler. Change your password on the site. Don't forget to change it later in the Last.fm Scrobbler.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
  • my scrobbled tracks have not shown up since Oct. 9. iScrobbler says that all track plays have been sent. my profile page shows the tracks while they are playing but they do not stay in the list afterwards.

• Tracks that have never been scrobbled by anyone before are showing up in my main profile, but they have yet to show up in /tracks and are not apparently being added to my library (I added a new artist (Beethoven-Liszt); the count should have gone from 999 to 1,000, but I have only scrobbled previously unscrobbled tracks with the new artist). I have waited much longer than the two hours suggested above and they have yet to show up in my tracks list or register in last.fm's database as legitimate tracks. Tracks that were previously scrobbled by other users are being added fine.

• Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 4h44m
    I played 20 tracks of Why? 8 hours ago, 17 counted, 3 missing

This small problem is not solved :(

I also remark that the missing tracks have a "(" and/or a ")" and/or a "'" in their titles
    (hope this could help to solve the issue)

• minusben a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 6h58m
    I had a similar problem - about 7 or 8 missing scrobbles for Tchaikovsky (Not cached.) Everything else went through fine.

Ben: what a loser
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 9h13m
    On 50 plays of Lords Of Acid since yesterday, only 30 have been counted, 40% loss :'(
    I noticed that the 20 missed tracks are not existing in the Last.fm database, and are not added when I play them ...

Any update on this issue ?

• Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 9h25m
    I just tested with another track which was not existing in the Last.fm db, and the same problem occurs, it is not added. Same problem as a few weeks ago it seems :(

• It's looks like lag times for new artists and tracks not scrobbled before appearing in your library has increased to 24 36 hours. We're working on getting this sorted, thanks for your patience!

Modifié par Knapster01 le 27 oct. 2011, 16h05m
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 10h19m
    Thanks for the info and your efforts ;)

• JJai_ a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 11h25m
    Knapster01 said:
    It's looks like lag times for new artists and tracks not scrobbled before appearing in your library has increased to 24 hours. We're working on getting this sorted, thanks for your patience!

thanks for your response :) hope it all goes well

"If you listen very hard, the tune will come to you at last"
  • Tracks are now being added to the database almost immediately, but still aren't showing up in my tracks list. I assume you're working on the latter, so thanks.

• mantraman a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 oct. 2011, 11h56m
    No scrobbling showing of any kind, old and new artists, for the past 3 hours

• mantraman said:
    No scrobbling showing of any kind, old and new artists, for the past 3 hours
    Have you checked this post? http://www.last.fm/forum/21713/_/2017714/_/17226674

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.