Forum » Web Site Support

how to find out what i scrobbled for a given artist

• how to find out what i scrobbled for a given artist

So, in http://www.last.fm/user/username/charts?subtype=artists I can see all of the artists of tracks I have scrobbled if I choose the Overall tab.

In http://www.last.fm/user/username/tracks I can see all of the individual tracks I have scrobbled and when. But that's a list of over a thousand pages for me.

How can I find all of my scrobbles for a given artist. i.e. filter the list of tracks I have scrobbled by artist?

• dankine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 sept. 2011, 14h42m
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
    • big_dork a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 21 sept. 2011, 23h33m
    Alternately, go to the artist's page and click the "xx plays in your library" link at the top.

• Neither of those show me when though

Both methods indeed do show me what track(s) were played for that artist, indeed. Neither shows me when though, like entries in my "Tracks" page does.

I guess ideally, I'm looking for either search-ability or filter-abilty of the Tracks list.

• Iskra42463 a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 sept. 2011, 11h58m
    From where you were directed above, click on the number of plays for a track (right hand column) and you'll get your list of scrobbles for that track with date/time. I don't think there's a built-in filter by artist.

• wow - all this time i have been on this site and i didn't know you could see a list of each time you played a song. that's so useful !!!! i always wished i could delete a single play of a track from the distant past but thought that would mean going through my recent tracks and browsing back several months. this is way easier. awesome !

• dankine a dit :...
    • Utilisateur
    • 27 sept. 2011, 12h22m
    nooneastern said:
    wow - all this time i have been on this site and i didn't know you could see a list of each time you played a song. that's so useful !!!! i always wished i could delete a single play of a track from the distant past but thought that would mean going through my recent tracks and browsing back several months. this is way easier. awesome !
    I don't think you can do that.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
  • Iskra42463 said:
    From where you were directed above, click on the number of plays for a track (right hand column) and you'll get your list of scrobbles for that track with date/time. I don't think there's a built-in filter by artist.
    Ahhh. Very cool.

Thanks much!

Les utilisateurs anonymes ne peuvent pas poster de messages. Merci de vous connecter ou de créer un compte pour pouvoir intervenir dans les forums.